Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of the company musk24
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.musk24.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with:
Schwieberdinger Str. 38
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop following rules apply:
The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Operation of the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy"
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information, on which the information of the customer are recorded and correcting or correcting input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at http://www.musk24.de. You can see your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 2 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not be transferred to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even in the case of consignment purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Schwieberdinger Str. 38
by means of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the cost of returning the goods
End of revocation
§7 Cancellation form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german and english will be available
State of July 2019
Gratis AGB created by agb.de