Super Negin - Red Gold from Persia
Saffron (Crocus Sativus) offer details
- Origin: Iran
- Certifications: ISO 3632-1; ISO 9001; ISO22000; GMP; HAAC
- Grade: Super Negin
- PICROCROSINE 80; SAFRANALE 39; CROCIN 286;
- Free from additives and dyes
- Without flavor enhancers and artificial flavors
- lactose free, vegan, halal
You can use the precious saffron threads to season and refine dishes.
The best saffron is called "Negin" and is characterized by a particularly red colour, long saffron threads and high safranal values. For a kilo of saffron threads you need about 200,000 crocus flowers. Iran offers the best climatic conditions for growing and harvesting saffron. There saffron has been harvested for centuries.